- Please read the enclosed detailed safety instructions carefully and at your leisure.
- Never leave your children unattended in or around the pool. Ensure active adult supervision at all times.
- Always empty the pool after use to prevent drowning and also illness from contaminated water.
- Fill the pool with no more than 70% water. Change the water regularly.
- Do not leave your pool in the sun when it is not in use. Excessive heat can cause the pool to expand too much and cause discoloration.
- Do not over pump your pool. We recommend using a hand pump rather than a compressed air pump to inflate, as this could damage the pool.
- Do not jump, dive, or slide into this pool. Paralysis or death may result.
- Do not use electronic devices in or near the pool.