• Please treat your pool well so that you can enjoy it for a long time.
• Never place it on a hard, sharp surface. Do not use sharp objects near the pool.
• When you are not using your pool, drain the water through the bottom valve. Please pay attention to your surroundings. If it gets dirty, we recommend cleaning it with a small splash of environmentally friendly washing-up liquid and a soft, clean cloth.
• Make sure you rinse it off well afterwards.
• Let it dry well in a cool and dry place.
• Deflate all 3 valves. Once the air has been deflated, place it on a clean surface free of sharp objects. Fold it up and put it in the storage envelope provided.